Trucking Insurance Information
Commercial Auto Liability Insurance
For bodily injury and property damage liability exposure, an auto liability insurance policy helps cover the financial responsibility and protects truckers by covering many different types of harm that they can unintentionally inflict on others and their property. This includes accidental damage to a retailer’s delivery dock, to other drivers, vehicles, and pedestrians.
In most states, a minimum amount of commercial auto liability insurance also referred to as “Proof of financial responsibility is required. In addition, some states also require medical payments coverage, personal injury protection and uninsured or underinsured motorist to protect you when the at-fault driver is unable to pay the total cost.
- Auto Liability – Up to $1 million
- Personal Injury Protection – In accordance with Statutory Limits
- Medical Payment Coverage
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists – In accordance with Statutory Limits
- Long- Haul Trucking Operations (excluding ineligible classes)
- New Venture and Start Up Operations in business up to 1 year or less
- 1-5 Power Units
- On-line Agent Rater